- Awadasseid A. et al.; Initial success in the identification and management of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) indicates human-to-human transmission in Wuhan, China. Int J Biol Sci. 2020 Apr 6;16(11):1846-1860. doi: 10.7150/ijbs.45018. eCollection 2020.
- Blaess M. et al.; COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Lysosomes and Lysosomotropism Implicate New Treatment Strategies and Personal Risks. Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Jul 13;21(14):4953. doi: 10.3390/ijms21144953.
- Chang Raymond, Tzi Bun Ng, Wei-ZenSun; Lactoferrin as potential preventative and adjunct treatment for COVID-19; International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents Volume 56, Issue 3, September 2020, 106118
- Donovan Sharon M.; The Role of Lactoferrin in Gastrointestinal and Immune Development and Function: A Preclinical Perspective. The Journal of Pediatrics VOLUME 173, SUPPLEMENT , S16-S28, JUNE 01, 2016
- Kaur Gurpreet & Geeta Gathwala. Efficacy of Bovine Lactoferrin Supplementation in Preventing Late-onset Sepsis in low Birth Weight Neonates: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, Volume 61, Issue 5, October 2015, Pages 370–376
- Sreus A. G. et al.; COVID-19 during Pregnancy and Postpartum: Antiviral Spectrum of Maternal Lactoferrin in Fetal and Neonatal Defense; Journal of Dietary Supplements; 08 Nov 2020
- Takayama Y. & Takezawa T. Lactoferrin promotes collagen gel contractile activity of fibroblasts mediated by lipoprotein receptors. Biochemistry and Cell Biology = Biochimie et Biologie Cellulaire, 01 Jun 2006, 84(3):268-274
- Zhai Xiaofeng et al; Comparison of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Spike Protein Binding to ACE2 Receptors from Human, Pets, Farm Animals, and Putative Intermediate Hosts.; J Virol. 2020 Jul 16;94(15):e00831-20. doi: 10.1128/J. Vi.00831-20. Print 2020 Jul 16.
- Zhang Wan-Ying et al.: Molecular mechanism prediction analysis of compound Kushen injection in the treatment of COVID-19 based on network pharmacology and molecular docking. Traditional Medicine Research 2020, 5 (5): 413-424. doi: 10.12032/TMR20200518180